With General Registration & À la Carte
Saturday, April 25, 2020
3:00pm to 5:00pm
The Art of a Great Wedding Album: From Image Capture to Album Design Create timeless albums and books for your wedding clients that are worthy of praise. This program is a must for photographers looking to upgrade their materials and products to a professional quality finish. It is also a must for photographers who dread making and selling wedding albums. Making the leap to being a full-service wedding photographer is not as hard as it seems. Help your clients preserve the tradition of the printed image and give them a thoughtful and beautiful keepsake.
During this program Storey will discuss and illustrate:
- How to think about the design process while you are still shooting
- The six key principles of timeless album design and a step-by-step process for creating albums
- Ways to combine clean design and great storytelling to maximize page impact
- Why less is definitely more when it comes to wedding albums
- How to source and create other elegant products such as sales kits and proof kits
Storey Wilkins, a passionate wedding and family portrait photographer, has created a highly successful home-based business in Toronto. She believes in the beauty and joy of LOVE and is constantly evolving her creative practices to bring her clients the very best of fine art wedding photography and playful family portraits. She is known for her special touch in capturing joy with elegance, as well as for her standards of excellence and professionalism. Her background includes a Masters Degree in psychology, and nine-year tenure as a management consultant. Storey’s love of photographing weddings and families is second only to her love of photographing her own now-teenaged daughters.